If you would like to access this content you will need to join PDMHS. Read more about membership benefits and how to join here.
Some of the menu items will work if you are not logged in such as “Login problems” for obvious reasons!
Logged in members of PDMHS can access additional information including:
- Index to Observations & Discoveries from new series newsletters & location maps
- Copies of the PDMHS Bulletin of Mining History
- An archive of the society’s newsletter since the first issue on 1 Jan 1962
- Supplementary content to Mining History bulletins such as:
- Pretoria Mine – appendices to Mining History 19.6
- Watergrove Publication Report – appendices to Mining History 20.2 PDF
- Masson Cavern Survey Catalogue: Supplement to Bulletin 21.5/6 (3MB PDF)
- Video “Blue John Mine”
- Members swap-shop
- Heritage walk details including some or all of: description, map, photos, web links, relevant publications
- November 2023 – new content added
- Calendar of the Barmasters’ Collection belonging to the Duchy of Lancaster and kept at Chatsworth House Arranged and described by Roger Flindall
- Alport Mines & Sough, a report by Laurence Hurt describing field work (with photographs) from 1959 to the 1980s.
- Articles from Mining History Volume 21
- Catalogue for the Curated materials in the PDMHS Accessible Digital Archive (ADA)